Departments and Program Thrusts
Department of Women
- Conduct awareness and capacity building programs on contemporary Issues like violence, dowry, trafficking, gender discrimination etc.;
- Equipping Women for their better participation in decision-making process and in leadership of the Church and the Society;
- Empowering Women through socio-economic development Programs for sustainable total transformation of their life;
- Building Commitment to encounter challenges in the afflictions, problems, and crisis of women are enduring in the church and society;
- Ensuring services to the retired/old aged, disabled and ‘person in different as women’ by humanitarian, development, rights-based Programs;
- Organize world day of prayer and arrange meetings on Fellowship of the Least Coin.
Department of Youth
- Bringing Youth to confront the Challenges in Mission and Evangelism to raise Youth voice and active participation for transformation;
- Equipping Youth as Peacemakers for establishing Just-Peace in the Church and Society by establishing human rights and Justice;
- Building youth network through joint efforts on predominant youth issues with other youth and student organizations;
- Equipping Youth for their better participation in decision making leadership in the Church and the Society;
- Empowering Youth through suitable socio-economic development Programs towards sustainable total transformation of their life;
- Serving the disabled and ‘person in different as youth’ by sustainable development and rights-based Programs;
Department of Ecumenism and Dialogue
- Encouraging people to sensitize and involve with the issues interlocks with contemporary Ecumenical Movement toward transformation.
- Organizing inter-faith dialogue, workshop, and consultation with other faith people to establish Communal harmony and Co-existence;
- Organize ecumenical issues based Training and Workshop for different categories of Church people;.
- Arrange inter-church dialogue and programs amongst different denominations for a better relationship and joint ecumenical programs.
Maintain a greater ecumenical relationship with the different Churches and Community people to take necessary action during any national crisis, incidents for ensuring joint efforts to address them.
Department of Children & Adolescence
- Take initiatives on rights-based integrated and sustainable Child development process under a Child Protection Policy of NCCB;
- Organize integrated Program for developing the overall standard, quality, and effectiveness of Sunday School Programs of Churches;
- Encourage concerned people of the Church to strengthen the Church by strengthening the Sunday School and Child Development Programs;
- Preparing Children and Adolescent to grow & live as a responsible citizen, a decent human and a praiseworthy Christian in the Society;
- Organize programs for the overall growth of Children & Adolescent regarding Social, Cultural, Patriotic, moral & ethical teachings;
- Organize Programs with the Parents and Adolescent education on discipline & change of behavior and attitude as Adolescence.
Department of Evangelism, Ethnic Unity & Culture
- Train people of Churches to take the effective initiatives and to overcome the Challenges in Mission and Evangelism today;
- Organizing events and revival programs on Religious issues for spiritual growth and implementation of it in their personal and social life;
- Arrange Program for ethnic groups to establish greater Unity among them for their rights, dignity, cultural & traditional Values;
- Organize programs on Christian Cultural values and National Cultural & Traditional values in the lives of the believers of the Church;.
- Encourage believers to uphold the Contextualize message of the Holy Scripture through traditional Culture in Church and personal life.
- Empowering ethnic people through suitable socio-economic development Programs towards a sustainable total transformation of their life.
Department of Medical Services
- Organize awareness raising program on health problems and issues, such as mental health, drug addiction Drug addiction, HIV/AIDS, Diabetic, STDs, and breast cancer etc.;
- Encourage and assist Pastors, Teachers, Church Leaders, Women, Adolescents & Children and Youth to involve physical, mental and spiritual healing ministry;
- Arrange capacity building program for health-related persons (Paramedics, Physicians, Nurse and other medical related people) on contemporary health issues;
- Organize Medical Camp, Free Clinic, and integrated community health care services;
- Taking initiatives to Serve the disabled and ‘person in different’ by various development, rights-based and awareness building Programs;
- Publish Magazine or Journal and Book on Medical related issues and matters.
Department of Church and Society
- Organize programs for raising awareness among the Church and Society people to bring Just-Peace by establishing human rights and justice.
- Building Capacity and Awareness of people as Peacemaker to eradicate conflicts, afflictions, and violence in the Church and Society;
- Encouraging Church people to raise voices and take part during evil acts/incidents to make differences or changes towards transformation;
- Organizing programs on Religious issues for spiritual growth/revival and practice of it in their personal and social life;
- Building awareness and capacity through joint efforts of social network on cross-cutting issues with other faith people and organizations;
- Empowering people through suitable socio-economic development Programs towards sustainable total transformation of their life;